Emphasizes acceleration development, maximum velocity training, and speed development for all athletes.
- Accelertion Development
- Maximum Velocity Training
- Speed Development
- 40 Yard Dash Fundamentals and Execution
- Setting your Stance for Sprinting
Emphasizes fundamentals for track and field and specific skill instruction for developing and elite athletes.
Event Areas Instructed:
- Will stress a wide variety of track and athletic disciplines
- Jumps (High Jump, Long Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault)
- Throws (Shot, Discus, Javelin, Hammer)
- No distance events
Instruction will take place in the new, state of the art, climate-controlled McFerrin Indoor Track Center.
The cost of all camps includes meals, lodging, activities, and instruction
*Cost if payment is received by June 29, 2013. Late registration cost for the Speed Development Camp is $300, and $600 for the Track & Field Camp.