Texas A&M Equestrian Staff
Head Coach (14th year)
- The only head coach in program history, she is in her 14th year at the helm of the 11-time and defending national champion Aggie equestrian team. Full Bio...
Associate Head Coach (ninth year)
- In her fourth year as associate head coach and eighth overall on the staff, she oversees all aspects of the Aggie hunter seat squad, coaching both the equitation over fences and equitation on the flat riders. Full Bio...
Assistant Coach (eighth year)
- In her eighth season as the horsemanship coach for the 11-time national champion Texas A&M equestrian team, her riders have seen tremendous success on the national scene. Full Bio...
Director of Operations
- In her fourth season as the director of operations, she is responsible for all travel, setting up contracts for shows, and organizing and administering recruiting weekends and team functions, among other duties. Full Bio...
Facility Manager (sixth year)
- In his sixth year with the program, he is responsible for the care and maintenance of the Aggies’ new facilities at the Brazos County Expo Complex and helps prepare the complex and the barn prior to and during all competitions throughout the season. Full Bio...
Athletic Trainer (ninth year)
- a nationally certified and licensed athletic trainer, she is in her ninth year on the Aggie athletic training staff. Full Bio...
Director of Strength & Conditioning
- Entering his 10th year as Director of Strength and Conditioning for Olympic and Team Sports with the Texas A&M Athletic Department, he works directly with the national champion equestrian team.
- In her fifth year with the Texas A&M athletic department after joining the staff as a student worker in August 2008, she is in her first season as the primary contact for the national champion equestrian team. Full Bio...