Contact InfoContact Lindsey Quisenberry for more information
2013 Texas A&M Equestrian Camp Dates
|College Preparatory Clinic||June 7-9||12 - 18||$650|
Dates: Friday June, 7 – Sunday, June 9
Age: 12 to 18
Price: $650 for clinic
Camp includes saturday lunch, tack and horses.
No outside horses will be allowed.
Friday: Check in from 12:00pm – 1:00pm, afternoon riding from 2:00pm - 6:00pm.
Saturday: Full day of riding and activities from 8:00am-6:00pm
Sunday: Mock competition 8:00am, check out at 12:00pm
Clinic will include riding instruction in hunter seat equitation over fences and flatwork, horsemanship, and reining. Clinic will also cover NCAA equestrian rules and regulations, and will end with a mock competition.
- This is a day clinic so parents/guardians will need to pick up and drop off daily. Parents may stay and watch.
- The clinic is open on a first-come, first-serve basis to any individual who satisfies the age, grade level and/or gender requirements set forth in the registration materials.
- For health and safety purposes, clinic participants in HUNTER SEAT should be competing consistently at two feet nine inches. Clinic Participants in WESTERN should have horse show experience.
- Western riders must be in jeans and boots.
- Hunter Seat riders must wear an ASTM approved helmet, breeches and tall boots.
- The clinic is open to females only.