Texas A&M Men's Swimming & Diving Staff
Head Coach (ninth year)
- Quickly establishing himself as one of the nation's top head swimming coaches, he is in his ninth season at the helm of the Aggie swimming program. Full Bio...
Associate Head Coach
- The former head coach at perennial powerhouse Indian River State College and a two-time NJCAA National Coach of the Year honoree begins his first season as the associate head coach at Texas A&M. Full Bio...
Head Diving Coach (fourth year)
- The former U.S. Olympic diving coach, he is in his fourth year of directing Texas A&M's diving program. Full Bio...
Director of Operations
- A former four-year letterwinner for the Aggies, he assists in all aspects of the Texas A&M swimming and diving programs. Full Bio...
Strength & Conditioning Coach
- In his 10th season as the strength and conditioning coach for Texas A&M swimming and diving, he is responsible for designing the team's strength and conditioning programs as well as testing their physical attributes. Full Bio...
- In her second season with the Texas A&M Sports Medicine staff, she is responsible for the care of the nationally-ranked Aggie swimming and diving programs. Full Bio...
- Diana Harbourt is in her fourth season as Assistant Director for Performance Nutrition at Texas A&M. Full Bio...
- She currently serves as the Scholastic Supervisor to the women's tennis, women’s equestrian, and men's swimming and diving teams for the Center for Student-Athlete Services, and works with all international student-athletes. Full Bio...
- One of the most versatile members of the Texas A&M athletic department, he has handled the publicity efforts for virtually every varsity sport at some point during his 23 years in Aggieland. Full Bio...