Texas A&M Basketball Staff
Head Coach (fourth year)
- The former Murray State head coach and one-time Aggie assistant recently completed his third season at the helm of the A&M basketball program. Over his last eight years as a head coach, Kennedy's teams have averaged over 20 wins per season, earned four conference titles and made three trips to the postseason. Full Bio...
Assistant Coach (first year)
- Regarded as one of the top rising stars among coaches in collegiate basketball, he reunites with Billy Kennedy after playing for him at Southeastern Louisiana and coaching alongside him at Murray State. Full Bio...
Assistant Coach (fourth year)
- In his third season in Aggieland, the Dallas native has nearly 25 years of coaching experience under his belt and has been a part of five conference titles, nine NCAA Tournament runs, three Elite Eight appearances and a trip to the Final Four in 2004. Full Bio...
Special Assistant (fourth year)
- The former Birmingham Southern College head coach recently completed his third season as a special assistant to Billy Kennedy and his Texas A&M basketball staff. Full Bio...
Strength & Conditioning Coach
- A former basketball player at Alabama and a staff member on eight NCAA Tournament teams, he recently finished his third season as men's basketball strength and conditioning coach at Texas A&M. Full Bio...
Director of Player Development
- Considered among the greatest players in school history and a member of the A&M Athletic Hall of Fame (Class of 1999), he returned to his alma mater as director of student athlete development for men’s basketball in 2006 and is in his eighth year in the role. Full Bio...
Internal Operations (fourth year)
- A member of the Texas A&M Class of '05, he looks to his 10th season with the Aggie basketball program and fourth as a member of coach Billy Kennedy's staff, working primarily in internal operations. Full Bio...
Video Coordinator (second year)
- No stranger to the Aggie men’s basketball program, he returned to Texas A&M in the summer of 2013 and recently finished his first season as the team’s video coordinator. Full Bio...
Athletic Trainer (11th year)
- A 10-year veteran at Texas A&M, he is responsible for all the athletic training duties for men's basketball and also works with the nationally ranked men's golf team. Full Bio...
Graduate Assistant Manager (first year)
- He joins the Texas A&M men’s basketball staff for after serving as an assistant last year at Arlington Seguin High School (Texas). Full Bio...