Texas A&M Softball Staff
Head Coach (18th year)
- In her 18th season at the helm of Texas A&M softball, she has taken the Aggies from a team with a lot of history into a formidable contender on the national stage. One of the winningest active Division I coaches in softball today, she has led A&M to three Big 12 titles, 14 NCAA Regional appearances (including 12 straight), five NCAA Super Regional Appearances and two berths in the World Series. Full Bio...
Associate Head Coach (18th year)
- In her 18th season with the program, she is responsible for coaching the outfielders, base running and slap hitters. In addition, she is the recruiting coordinator. Full Bio...
Mary Jo Firnbach
Associate Head Coach (eighth year)
- In her eighth season in Aggieland, she came to College Station after seven years as the head coach at Syracuse University. Her major job functions include working with hitters, infielders, team defense and team offense, while sharing recruiting duties and assisting with camps and clinics and the overall management of the program. Full Bio...
Volunteer Assistant Coach
- After spending one season as a student assistant, she is in her second as the Aggies' volunteer assistant coach. An all-conference and all-region player for A&M, she works with the pitchers and brings a wealth of knowledge and professional experience to the staff. Full Bio...
Director of Softball Operations
- In her second year as the Director of Operations, the longtime standout collegiate coach is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the softball program including administrative duties involving team travel, budget, marketing and promotions, on-campus recruiting and alumni relations. Full Bio...
Student Assistant Coach
- The three-time All-American is in her first season as a student assistant for the Aggies, working with the pitchers. Full Bio...
Athletic Trainer (10th year)
- A nationally certified and licensed athletic trainer, she is in her 10th season as an athletic trainer Texas A&M and sixth with the Aggie softball program. Full Bio...
Strength & Conditioning Coach
Scholastic Supervisor (fifth year)
- A four-year letterwinner for the Aggie basketball team, she is in her fifth year as athletic academic supervisor, where she works with the baseball, softball, and volleyball teams. Full Bio...
Nutritionist (fourth year)
- She is in her fourth season as Assistant Director for Performance Nutrition at Texas A&M. Full Bio...