Texas A&M Softball Staff
Head Coach (17th year)
- Entering her 17th season at the helm of Texas A&M softball, she has molded a team with a lot of history into a formidable contender on the national stage. As one of the winningest active Division I coaches in softball today, she has led the Aggies to 11 straight NCAA Tournament appearances and a trip to the Women's College World Series finals in 2008. Full Bio...
Associate Head Coach (17th year)
- Beginning her 17th season with the program, she is responsible for coaching the outfielders, base running and slap hitters. In addition, she is the recruiting coordinator and manages administrative duties. Full Bio...
Mary Jo Firnbach
Associate Head Coach (seventh year)
- Entering her seventh season in Aggieland, she came to College Station after seven years as the head coach at Syracuse University. Her major job functions include working with hitters, infielders, team defense and team offense, while sharing recruiting duties and assisting with camps and clinics and the overall management of the program. Full Bio...
Volunteer Assistant Coach
- She enters her first year as the Aggies' volunteer assistant coach after a season as a student assistant. An all-conference and all-region player for A&M, she works with the pitchers and brings a wealth of knowledge and professional experience to the staff. Full Bio...
Director of Softball Operations
- In her first year as the Director of Operations, the longtime standout collegiate coach is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the softball program including administrative duties involving team travel, budget, marketing and promotions, on-campus recruiting and alumni relations. Full Bio...
Athletic Trainer (ninth year)
- A nationally certified and licensed athletic trainer, she is in her ninth season as an athletic trainer Texas A&M and fifth with the Aggie softball program. Full Bio...
Strength & Conditioning Coach
Scholastic Supervisor (fourth year)
- A four-year letterwinner for the Aggie basketball team, she is in her fourth year as athletic academic supervisor, where she works with the baseball, softball, and volleyball teams. Full Bio...
Nutritionist (third year)
- She is in her third season as Assistant Director for Performance Nutrition at Texas A&M. Full Bio...