Texas A&M Women's Swimming & Diving Staff
Head Coach (15th year)
- One of the nation’s most respected and innovative swim coaches, the two-time U.S. Olympic Team coach has overseen one of the most dramatic rises to power in college swimming history since taking over the reins of the women’s swimming and diving program at Texas A&M in 1999. Full Bio...
- A decorated swimmer and talented coach, the former University of Pittsburgh assistant was an 11-time All-American and two-time NCAA Champion. Full Bio...
Head Diving Coach (fifth year)
- The former U.S. Olympic diving coach, he is in his fifth year of directing Texas A&M's diving program. Full Bio...
Director of Operations
- A former four-year letterwinner for the Aggies, he assists in all aspects of the Texas A&M swimming and diving programs. Full Bio...
Strength & Conditioning Coach
- In his 10th season as the strength and conditioning coach for Texas A&M swimming and diving, he is responsible for designing the team's strength and conditioning programs as well as testing their physical attributes. Full Bio...
- In her second season with the Texas A&M Sports Medicine staff, she is responsible for the care of the nationally-ranked Aggie swimming and diving programs. Full Bio...
- Diana Harbourt is in her fourth season as Assistant Director for Performance Nutrition at Texas A&M. Full Bio...
- In his eighth season at Texas A&M, he oversees academic services for the swimming and diving and track and field teams. Full Bio...
- One of the most versatile members of the Texas A&M athletic department, he has handled the publicity efforts for virtually every varsity sport at some point during his 23 years in Aggieland. Full Bio...