Texas A&M Women's Swimming & Diving Staff
Head Coach (15th year)
- In his 15th season in Aggieland, the 2012 U.S. Olympic Team coaching staff member has built the Texas A&M program into one of the nation's elite. Full Bio...
- A decorated swimmer and talented coach, the former University of Pittsburgh assistant was an 11-time All-American and two-time NCAA Champion. Full Bio...
Head Diving Coach (fifth year)
- The former U.S. Olympic diving coach, he is in his fifth year of directing Texas A&M's diving program. Full Bio...
Director of Operations
- A former four-year letterwinner for the Aggies, he assists in all aspects of the Texas A&M swimming and diving programs. Full Bio...
Strength & Conditioning Coach
- In his 10th season as the strength and conditioning coach for Texas A&M swimming and diving, he is responsible for designing the team's strength and conditioning programs as well as testing their physical attributes. Full Bio...
- In her second season with the Texas A&M Sports Medicine staff, she is responsible for the care of the nationally-ranked Aggie swimming and diving programs. Full Bio...
- Diana Harbourt is in her fourth season as Assistant Director for Performance Nutrition at Texas A&M. Full Bio...
- In his eighth season at Texas A&M, he oversees academic services for the swimming and diving and track and field teams. Full Bio...
- One of the most versatile members of the Texas A&M athletic department, he has handled the publicity efforts for virtually every varsity sport at some point during his 23 years in Aggieland. Full Bio...