The Aggie Hostesses are an elite student support group whose main goal is to support the Texas A&M Football program. The Hostesses work year-round, assisting the coaching staff in a variety of ways, including game day assistance and special events such as Chalk Talk, Coach's Clinic, Kick-off events, and Summer Football Camps. They are required to work at all home football games. The members are selected through an interview process in early Spring and spend countless volunteer hours promoting Texas A&M University and assisting to ensure it's first-class reputation in academics and athletics.
Email Aggie Hostesses for more information.
- Head Coordinator – Lauren Fulcher
- Events Coordinator – Christine Guzman
- Game Day Coordinator – Hayley Cox
- Administrative Coordinator – Adriana Jenings
- Social Coordinator – Taylor Bellows