Texas A&M Women's Golf Staff
Head Coach (sixth year)
- One of most dynamic and player-friendly head coaches in collegiate golf, she is in her sixth year at Texas A&M and has already brought the program a Big 12 title and three of the top NCAA finishes in school history. Full Bio...
Assistant Coach (first year)
- No stranger to the program, he is in his first year as a full-time assistant after serving in a volunteer role for one year. Full Bio...
Athletic Trainer (first year)
- A nationally certified athletic trainer, she is beginning her first year as an athletic trainer at Texas A&M. Full Bio...
Strength & Conditioning Coach (14th year)
- In his 14th year as assistant strength and conditioning coach at Texas A&M, he coordinates all phases of strength training for the Aggies.
- Dr. John Eliot serves as the sports psychologist for the Texas A&M women's golf program.
- In his third year as Assistant Athletic Director for Academic Services and his fifth overall on the Texas A&M athletics staff, he works with the soccer, men's tennis, and men's and women's golf programs, and also oversees scholastic supervisors and athletic assistants. Full Bio...
Director of Perormance Nutrition
- Entering his third year as director of performance nutrition and sixth at Texas A&M, he is the expert nutrition resource for all 20 Aggie athletic teams. Full Bio...
- Olga Martinez plays a key role as the primary staff assistant for the Texas A&M men's and women's golf programs.