Texas A&M Soccer Staff
Head Coach (20th year)
- In his 20th year as the only coach in the history of Texas A&M soccer, head coach G Guerrieri has built the program from scratch into one of the nation's elite. His Aggie teams have advanced to the NCAA Tournament for 17 straight seasons, dating back to 1995, and have made 10 trips to the NCAA Sweet 16 and four to the Elite 8. Full Bio...
Associate Head Coach (14th year)
- Phil Stephenson is in his 14th season with the Texas A&M soccer program. In December of 2010 he was named the team's Associate Head Coach after a 12-year stint as an assistant. Phil has helped lead the Aggie soccer program to 13 consecutive NCAA postseason berths, including four Elite Eight appearances, and 10 Big 12 Championships. Full Bio...
Assistant Coach (12th year)
- Lori Stephenson is in her 12th year as an assistant coach for the Texas A&M soccer team. She has improved one of the best soccer staffs in the country with her wealth of soccer knowledge and impressive organization skills. In her time with A&M, Stephenson has helped the Aggies to 10 conference titles and 11 consecutive NCAA Tournament appearances, including four stops in the Elite Eight round. Full Bio...
Director of Soccer Operations
- Curt Magnuson is in his 10th season as the Director of Operations for the Texas A&M soccer team and 18th overall with head coach G Guerrieri's program. During his tenure, the Aggies have played in nine consecutive NCAA Tournaments and have claimed eight conference championships. Full Bio...
Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Paul Sealey is in his ninth season as the strength and conditioning coach for Texas A&M soccer. Sealey is responsible for designing the team's strength and conditioning programs as well as testing their physical attributes. Full Bio...
Athletic Trainer (second year)
- Andi Tate, Texas A&M Class of '05, is a state licensed and nationally certified athletic trainer who is in her second year as an athletic trainer for the Texas A&M soccer team. Full Bio...
- Matt Kee is in his sixth year as a member of the Texas A&M athletic training staff. A state licensed physical therapist and a nationally certified athletic trainer, Matt provides rehabilitation services to all Aggie athletes that need them. Full Bio...
Nutritionist (third year)
- Diana Harbourt is in her third season as Assistant Director for Performance Nutrition at Texas A&M. Full Bio...
- Garry Gibson is in his third year as Assistant Athletic Director for Academic Services and his fifth overall on the Texas A&M athletics staff. He works with the soccer, men's tennis, and men's and women's golf programs, and also oversees scholastic supervisors and athletic assistants. Full Bio...
Broadcaster (fourth year)
- Dr. David Ellis is in his fourth season as the play-by-play voice of the Texas A&M soccer team. Full Bio...