Texas A&M Sports Medicine: Staff Athletic Trainers
Karl Kapchinski LAT, ATC
Assistant A.D. for Athletic Training
- Karl Kapchinski serves Texas A&M as an assistant athletic director in charge of athletic training for 20 sports teams. A Former Student, A&M class of '79, he became the head athletic trainer in 1982. Karl leads one of the most reputable sports medicine staffs in the country and was selected by his peers as the 2005 NCAA Division I Athletic Trainer of the Year. Full Bio...
Daniele Albert MS, ATC, LAT
Men's & Women's Swimming & Diving
- Daniele Albert begins her first season with the Texas A&M Sports Medicine staff and will be responsible for the care of the nationally-ranked Aggie swimming and diving programs. Full Bio...
Josh Cohen MEd, ATC, LAT
Baseball, Cross Country
- Josh Cohen begins his third year as a full-time staff member with Texas A&M University after joining the Athletic Training staff in January. His primary responsibility is to care for the Aggie Baseball Program. In addition to his duties with the baseball program, Cohen is also responsible for the ordering of all over the counter medications and medical supplies for the department. Full Bio...
Matt Doles MS, ATC, LAT
Men's Basketball, Men's Golf
- Matt Doles is in his ninth year as an athletic trainer at Texas A&M. Matt is responsible for all the athletic training duties for men's basketball and also works with the nationally ranked men's golf team. Full Bio...
Erin Greenwich MS, ATC, LAT, PES
Volleyball, Women's Golf
- Erin Greenwich, a nationally certified athletic trainer, is beginning her first year as an athletic trainer at Texas A&M. She is working with the volleyball and women's golf teams. Full Bio...
Matt Kee DPT, PT, ATC, LAT
Physical Therapist/Athletic Trainer
- Matthew Kee begins his seventh year as a member of the Texas A&M athletic training staff. A state licensed physical therapist and a nationally certified athletic trainer, Matt is responsible for the prevention, care, and rehabilitation of injuries for the Aggie football team. In addition to the football team, Matt provides rehabilitation services to all Aggie athletes that need rehabilitation services. Full Bio...
Stephanie Kee MEd, LAT, ATC, PES
- Stephanie Kee, a nationally certified and licensed athletic trainer, is in her 5th season as athletic trainer for the Texas A&M softball team after working with the Texas A&M volleyball team for 5 seasons. Full Bio...
Danny Kniffin MEd, ATC, LAT
Rehab Coordinator/Athletic Trainer
Academic Coordinator, Men's & Women's Tennis
- Danny Kniffin enters his 24th season as Texas A&M's rehabilitation coordinator. Kniffin plays a significant role in helping to keep Aggie athletes healthy and getting them back into competition. Full Bio...
Saul Luna LAT, ATC
Track & Field, Cross Country
- A state licensed and nationally certified athletic trainer, Saul M. Luna begins his seventh year at Texas A&M and is responsible for the prevention and care of injuries for the Aggie men's and women's track and field and the cross country teams. Full Bio...
Mike "Radar" Ricke LAT
- Mike "Radar" Ricke (Class of '82) is in his 31st overall season as an athletic trainer at Texas A&M. A 20-year veteran with the men's basketball program, Ricke is in his eleventh year as a member of Texas A&M Head Coach Gary Blair's staff. Full Bio...
Andi Tate MS, LAT, ATC
- Andi Tate, a state licensed and nationally certified athletic trainer, is beginning her second year as an athletic trainer for the Texas A&M soccer team. Prior to joining the staff at Texas A&M, Andi was an athletic trainer at Magnolia West High School in Magnolia, Texas for 4 years. Full Bio...
David Weir LAT, ATC
- David Weir is in his eleventh year as the athletic trainer for Texas A&M football and his 23rd season as a full-time athletic trainer for the Aggies. A licensed athletic trainer by the state of Texas, he has assisted with footall every season and spent six years as the baseball athletic trainer before making football his primary focus in 1999. Full Bio...
John de Mailly
- John de Mailly has just joined the staff of Texas A&M University's football team. As a nationally certified and state licensed athletic trainer, his responsibilities include assisting in daily operations of the Bright Athletic Training Room and medical coverage of all participating Aggies on the football team. Full Bio...