Nissan Heisman House Tour Comes to Texas A&M
Nissan and ESPN invite Texas A&M fans to “Get to know the Heismans”—most notably, the Aggies’ own John David Crow—when the Nissan Heisman House Tour makes a stop in College Station for one of the most-anticipated college football games of the season.
Crow, who became Texas A&M’s first Heisman Trophy winner in 1957, will team up with former Aggie quarterback Bucky Richardson to sign autographs and meet fans during their respective appearances prior to kickoff of the Aggies’ 2013 SEC opener against Alabama on September 14.
The Texas A&M greats also will discuss their legendary football careers in separate Chalk Talk sessions with ESPN anchor Neil Everett during the Nissan Heisman House Tour, which will be open from 9:00 a.m. until game time (2:30 p.m. CT) adjacent to the Aggie Fan Zone in Cain Park, at the north end of Kyle Field.
This free event also features photo ops with the Heisman Memorial Trophy, the most prestigious award in college football; as well as a chance to get your picture as you “ride along with a Heisman winner” in the all-new 2014 Nissan Versa Note, via the technology of a digital photo booth.
Fans also will have the opportunity to:
· Win prizes by participating in fun, interactive games, including a virtual field-goal kicking challenge;
· Weigh in on this season’s Heisman race by tweeting their picks to the Twitter wall;
· Create their own Heisman pose atop a larger-than-life trophy base;
· View Heisman House video content via touch-screen monitors;
· Keep tabs on the weekend’s action by viewing games and highlights on multiple TVs.
Featuring stops at 10 of the nation’s marquee matchups this season—including No. 6 Texas A&M versus the top-ranked Tide—the Nissan Heisman House Tour will culminate in Pasadena at the 2014 BCS Championship Game. This will mark the third consecutive year the tour has made a stop in College Station.