COLLEGE STATION, Texas - The No. 9 Texas A&M Soccer team will offer numerous promotions this weekend as the Aggies host a pair of Southeastern Conference opponents. The Maroon and White, who have already wrapped up the SEC Western Division title, are continuing their hunt for the SEC overall crown when they host Tennessee on Friday and Georgia on Sunday.
On Friday, the No. 9 Aggies host Tennessee in a 7 p.m. match with two featured promotions on Senior Night.
- The Aggies will recognize the soccer Class of 2013 prior to the start of the match
- FREE admission with donation of a can to the annual Aggies CAN food drive
On Sunday, Texas A&M hosts Georgia in a 1:30 p.m. match with a three promotions.
- All kids will be admitted free with purchase of an adult ticket (limit four children per adult)
- Fans with a ticket from Saturday's football game can purchase a $3 general admission ticket
- A "Family 4 Pack" is available - Fans can get 4 general admission tickets, four Aggie Dogs and 4 small sodas for just $36
The Aggies are 14-2-1 on the season, including 8-1-0 at the friendly confines of Ellis Field. Texas A&M owns a 78-10-4 mark at home since the 2005 season. The Maroon and White will be looking to break the single-season school record for shutouts. The Aggies enter the fray with 11 blankings, one behind the 12 they posted in 2006.